Saturday, May 16, 2009

#402-Unboxing videos of other tech stuff on my wishlist.

Unboxing videos of tech stuff on my wishlist, this time not on phones, but on the other gadgets on my wishlist. I again borrowed the videos from fellow Youtubers, so thanks for letting me use your videos. The iMac is actually not the spec I wanted, but one grade higher as I couldn't find a suitable video of the spec I wanted, the 2.66GHz 24-inch iMac. The Sony a300 is also the one I wanted, but I only could find a nice unboxing video in the shape of the Sony a350.

Apple 24-inch LED Cinema Display unboxing;


Apple iMac 24-inch 2.8GHz unboxing;


beats by dr. dre. Studio Headphones unboxing;


Sony a350 DSLR unboxing;


iTunes playing Flo Rida feat. Birdman - Priceless.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment