Monday, May 18, 2009

#419-Home-cooked food I miss!!!!!

I miss my mother's cooking soooo much!!! I kind of really appreciated it only when I came over here. Nothing beats home-cooked food at all! They are always the best. Here are some of them I could find in my photo library that I would love to eat when I go home at the end of June.


Pork Ribs.

Lor Bak.

Kuih Talam.

Otak-Otak.

Koay Teow Thng.

BBQ Chicken.

Mooncake Biscuits.

Mooncakes.

Or Kuih.

Home-recipe Spaghetti.

Bak Kua.

Laksa.

Bak Chang.

Banana Pie? I think so, I know it has bananas in it and it's superb!

Meatloaf with bacon.

Ang Tau Thng (I don't even call this back home! And I remembered the name for it in Hokkien....).

Rempah Fish.

Char Siew Pau.

Wan Tans.

Steam Ba-bak.

Spaghetti Carbonara.

Teh Tarik.

Sweet & Sour Pork.

Fish Cordon Bleu.

Lor Mee.

Mee Sua Tau (I think it's the correct name for it).

Meatballs with Cheese Spaghetti.

Kelena Mee.

Fried Kelena Mee.

Baked Herbal Chicken.

Potatoes and Siu Bak.

Kei Ros.

Kei Ros.

Tauhu Soup made out fish stock or something like that.

Lasagna.

iTunes playing Pussycat Dolls feat. Timbaland - Wait A Minute.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment