Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#428-Britney Spears concert tickets.

I just got my Britney Spears concert tickets in the mail a couple of days ago and I just got bothered to open it today. It costed me £57.75 to purchase the tickets. Ahhhh, one of two concerts to keep me entertained before I go home to Malaysia. The other one being THE SATURDAYS! And I also dedicate this post to my dear friend Suraj, because he's such a huge Britney fan and he will surely go to any Britney concert given the chance.


The letter.

Some promotional leaflet.


The actual ticket itself.

It's happening at The O2, I am hyped to go there! Apparently it's a really awesome place!

Instructions on how to go there.

Seating plan and terms & condition.

iTunes playing Teairra Mari - No Daddy.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment