Thursday, May 21, 2009

#431-My Gadgets Update.

Just an update to show you my collection of gadgets. I think the last one I did was back in post #2, right when I first started my blog in April 2008.


Adrianah Alexandra - Sony Ericsson P1i.

Alyssa Alexandra - vodafone Sony Ericsson W900i.

Alyssa Alexandra - vodafone Sony Ericsson W900i.

Antoinette Alexandra - Sony Ericsson K800i.

Alexa Alexandra - Sony Ericsson K700i.

Anastasija Alexandra - Sony Ericsson J132.

I didn't name my Bluetooth Headset, LOL. It's a Sony Ericsson HBH-PV702 headset.

Aurelia Alexandra - 2G iPod nano 8GB black.

AnnaLynne Alexandra - 4G iPod nano 8GB orange.

Amalie Alexandra - 2G iPod shuffle 1GB green (it's broken).

Andrea Alexandra - Sony Cybershot DSC-F717.

Avrila Alexandra - Sony Handycam DCR-SR65E.

Anna Alexandra - Sony Cybershot DSC-W300.

Abigail Alexandra - MacBook Pro (unibody).

Abigail Alexandra - MacBook Pro (unibody).

I didn't name my speakers either, LOLLOL. It's the Logitech Z4 speakers.

iTunes playing The Saturdays - Chasing Lights.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment