Sunday, June 21, 2009

#494-Leaving London for Penang.

Best day of my life in London!!!!!!!
Leaving it for Penang, ah the pure journey and adventures I went through!
Woke up around 6, blogged for awhile, bathed, did some final packing, and made my way to the Hammersmith Bus Station for the Piccadilly Line Tube which brought me to Heathrow.


Last look at my room from the door.

Last look at my desk.

Last look at my drawers.

Last look at my bed.

Me in the mirror in my room.

Me, not in the mirror.

My hand luggage and my big bag.

All my luggages.

In front of the house that I have been staying at for the past 6 months.

The front garden.

Time I left for the airport.

Final picture of the house I've been living in for the past 6 months.

Final picture of the house I've been living in for the past 6 months.

At the bus station.

Last ride on the 266 bus for awhile.

On the bus.

At the bus station.

At the Tube station.

My luggage all waiting to go home.....oh yea =D.

My Nike shoes.

At the Tube station.

My luggage on the Tube.

My Oyster pass.

Me. On the Tube, with my luggage.

On the travellator at the Heathrow Tube station.

On the way to Heathrow Terminal 3.

Do I look anxious to go home??

Yep. That's my airline. Go SIA! Please all, boycott MAS.

At the entrance to the terminal.

What the entrance to the terminal looks like.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment