Saturday, July 25, 2009

#551-Outing with Fione, AGAIN.

It's like the 4th or 5th time in 3 weeks that I went out with Fione. Maybe because we both are on holiday and we both have nothing to do. Went to pick her up like usual, went to Island Red Cafe for lunch, went to Coffee Bean in Island Plaza to hang out and then I dropped her home.


Fione doesn't really like being photographed.

On the other hand, I could pose for a photo if I feel like it.

Ate lunch at Island Red Cafe which is located on the corner or Brown Road and Burmah Road.

My car. *Loves*.

My Sunrise Ice Blended in Coffee Bean.

Fione caught surfing the net on her phone.

Ah. She caught me trying to take a photo of her.

Yay! She was too absorbed into looking at my photos.

Where I parked in Island Plaza.

iTunes playing ABBA - Voulez-Vous.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment