Thursday, August 20, 2009

#610-Western Digital 500GB portable hard drive.

Yesterday, I got a new portable hard drive as my current Maxtor OneTouch 4Mini 250GB is used as my Time Machine drive and it's full already. So this new drive basically will hold all my photos, music, videos and other random stuff. Btw, this will not be used as my Time Machine drive. Also, for the first time, I didn't buy a ready-made-from-the-factory hard drive. This I actually got the actual hard drive and the casing as 2 separate items which totalled up to RM320 (RM285 for the hard drive and RM35 for the casing).


The Western Digital 500GB 2.5" hard drive.

The box for the casing I got for the hard drive.

Got the black colour case. At this point, the hard drive was already installed into the casing.

In the box, there is an operation manual, the standard mini-USB to USB cable and a pouch.

There is only the mini-USB port on the casing and a LED light.



iTunes playing Paula DeAnda feat. The D.E.Y. - Walk Away.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment