Friday, October 9, 2009

#683-Kathina Day 2009.

Another year has passed, and it's time for the Kathina Day celebrations at Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple again. Last Sunday, I attended the event at the temple with my parents. I stayed on longer than them to help out presenting trays to the monks in place of people who were absent from the temple. As usual, it was round the Sima Hall three times while chanting, then it was lunch, then presentation of trays at the Sima Hall by the main sponsors, then presentation of the RM400 and RM150 trays at the main hall, after the presentation of trays finished, all of us present in the hall were given blessings by the monk. Then it was the turn of the Burmese people to present their offerings. I went home at that point.

























































iTunes playing The Saturdays - Chasing Lights.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment