Saturday, October 10, 2009

#689-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.8 ~ Random Genting photos.

I had taken some photos in Genting which I feel isn't necessary to create a post just for it. So what happens? I put all those photos taken into a category called Random Genting photos. Here it is.


It was quite chilly in Genting, 19deg Celsius! But I didn't find it cold.

In the lift.

16/09's paper.

One of my current favourite songs.

The hotel I'm staying in.

My arcade card and some freebies that came with it.

The front of the hotel.

17/09's paper.

One of First World Hotel's towers.

Both towers of First World Hotel. Sorry for the blue tint in the photo. The photo was taken through the tinted glass in the restaurant.

iTunes playing Cascada - Truly Madly Deeply (Ballad version).
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment