Saturday, October 17, 2009

#705-Will be away from today until 21st October.

Hello readers of my blog,

I'll be away from today, the 17th of October 2009, until next Wednesday, the 21st of October 2009. I'll be going to Thailand with my parents and some family friends. We'll be visiting some monks and temples. I'll probably take lots of photos as usual, so I'll have more pending blogposts when I come home. I haven't even finished the posts from my holiday last month! I'll be bringing my laptop along with me to Thailand, but I'll probably only update if I have a free internet connection or whenever I get the chance to go online.

So be patient, and if I can't find any internet, I'll be back on the 21st. If I do find internet, expect a few updates while I'm there.

See ya and peace out,
ALEX KHOO

Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment