Saturday, October 24, 2009

#709-iPhone 3GS 32GB (Black) unboxing photos.

First of all, thanks to Jeanie at the Maxis Store at Northam Hotel on Northam Hotel for giving me this iPhone 3GS instead of pushing it to the next customer waiting in line for this model. Also thanks to Angela for processing all the necessary documents needed for the iPhone. The story was, I walked into the Maxis Store yesterday around 1.45pm to look at the BlackBerry Curve 8900. Jeanie said why don't you want an iPhone 3GS? I said I want one, just that I didn't want to wait 4-5 weeks for one. I wanted one immediately and asked whether I could jump the queue. She said there was nothing she can do. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm-ish, I returned to the store to look at the BlackBerry Curve as there was a queue earlier on and I haven't had my lunch yet. When I entered the store, she said there was a customer who cancelled his/her order for a 32GB iPhone 3GS in black and she wanted to give that unit to me.

I immediately called my father and he said ok, so I told her I would take it. My father came to sign all the necessary documents and paid for it, then he went off. I stayed on and waited for the phone. It was pure excitement when I first saw the box and held it and opened it and touched it and all! Recorded a video in the store of me opening the iPhone box and I later recorded a video in the car showing everything that's in the box.


Awesome and compact box!

That's my new phone model!

Apple goodness!

32GB worth of storage (infact only 29.3GB is available for me to store stuff), boys and girls!

Oh, my new baby!

When you take out the phone and the tray holding the phone.

That's where they are all designing it.

SIM ejector tool.

Manuals and important product info, both in English and Malay and also Apple stickers.

Accessories in the box.

UK plug-charger.

USB cable.

Earphones with a mic.

Everything in the box.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment