Sunday, October 25, 2009

#710-New battery for the CR-V.

So last Thursday, me and my mum wanted to go have breakfast, yea? I wanted to drive the CR-V. Went to the car, tried starting it, but it couldn't start. We knew the battery was going to die already and it did that day. So we went out for breakfast in the BMW and when I came back, I went to McWheels, the same place I changed the tyres on the same car to ask them to get a new battery along with a mechanic to my house to replace the battery in the car. Got a GP Atlas-branded battery which the guy at McWheels recommended me to have. Costed us RM190.




The old, original battery that came with the car.


The old battery served us this much before finally dying on us.

iPhone 3GS playing Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment