Monday, October 26, 2009

#712-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.15 ~ Random KL photos.

I'm back with another post of my road trip back in September where I went to Genting, KL and Singapore. This is a collection of random photos while I was in KL.


My dad asked me to take this photo, he is saying that the TNB power station or whatever it is called should not look like this. It's suppose to be grey and blue.

Parking at the hotel/The Gardens Mall.

Parking lot I parked in, I like the number.

Somewhere in KL.

Four beer brands in one building.

Directions, directions, directions.....

Saw this Ferrari 360 Modena somewhere in Petaling Jaya.

Our new in-car setup with the Garmin nuvi 205w GPS unit.

Somewhere near my aunt's house in SS2. The skies were dark at that time.

Me at Souled Out.

Parking at the Premier parking section of The Gardens Hotel/The Gardens Mall parking garage for in-house hotel guests at The Gardens Hotel is the same rate as the normal parking area. RM5.

Mum asked me to take a photo of their room number.

Saw this sweet-looking Subaru somewhere in Mont Kiara. Nice no. plate too!

My brother asked me to take this photo. WRY stands for some online gaming speak?

Watching: American Virgin.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment