Monday, November 2, 2009

#721-Canon EOS 500D unboxing photos + video.

Got my very first DSLR last Saturday. I went with the Canon EOS 500D over my other choice, a Sony a330 because I liked the design of the Canon better and it also feels more comfortable in my hand. Plus, the Canon has more features than the Sony, and the addition of video recording capabilites is an added bonus.




The whole package.

It came with a case (F.O.C.),

UV filter (RM60),

an 8GB SD card (RM90), and a screen protector (RM10) already on the camera.




The manuals, warranty cards and CDs.


Clockwise from top left; Canon LP-E5 battery, battery charger, Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS kit lens, neck strap, AV cables, USB cable, and the power cord.














iTunes playing Pixie Lott - Boys and Girls.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment