Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#741-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.27 ~ Super Import Nights 2009, The Cars.

Super Import Nights is a motorshow, more specifically a tuner car show, held annually in Singapore since 2007. It displays mostly modified cars and a few normal cars plus a wide range of accessories one can get for their car. It was held from Sept 18th 2009 until Sept 21st 2009 and it so happens that I was in Singapore during those dates. I first heard about it in the newspaper, so I decided to attend this event. After lunch on the second day in Singapore with relatives, I headed for this event which was located at the Singapore Expo site, somewhere along the way to the airport. Cost me SGD3.00 to park and the ticket cost SGD10.00.















































Photos taken with my Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing Space Cowboy feat. Paradiso Girls - Falling Down.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment