Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#742-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.28 ~ Super Import Nights 2009, The Girls.

Normally, at some sort of car event, especially tuner shows and motorshows, there will be girls modelling beside a particular car and sometimes for the brand that they're promoting. During the Super Import Nights at Singapore Expo back in September, when I visited the event, there wasn't a shortage of sexily dressed girls promoting different stuff. According to the official website of the event, some of these models come from as far as USA, Taiwan and some from Thailand too!













The ones from Taiwan,




I got a chance to take a photo with them because I bought a T-shirt from the stall which they were promoting.


The ones from the USA,































Photos taken with my Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing Lee Ryan - Real Love.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment