Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#744-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.30 ~ Driving on the Singapore F1 Track.

I was driving to the Fullerton Hotel area to take photos around the mouth of the Singapore River. I followed what the GPS told me and ended up being a little lost. As I was driving, I suddenly realised I was in the Singapore F1 circuit area! What fun, it wasn't closed off yet as it Monday and the F1 race was the next weekend. It's just normal roads where they put up the barriers and grandstands and what not to transform it into an F1 road track. I also passed through the track as I was going back to my hotel, as seen in the last two photos.






Photos taken with my Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake - Love Sex Magic.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment