Saturday, November 14, 2009

#749-ROAD TRIP Sept 2009 PT.35 ~ Room 3541, Main Tower, Meritus Mandarin Singapore.

So on the last full day in Singapore, there was some construction noise coming from above our room in the Orchard Wing. So, my dad complained and the lady he spoke to over the phone was kind enough to upgrade us to two executive suites, one for my parents and one for me and my brother on the Main Tower for the price that we were paying for the normal room in the Orchard Wing. so, we packed our bags and moved over. Man, the room was nice and huge! Good view out of the window too, even though it doesn't show Orchard Road anymore. Oh, photos here are of my parents' room, me and my brother's room weren't ready at that time yet, but we were next to each other, Room 3540.





























Photos taken with my Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh).
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment