Sunday, January 3, 2010

#772-A Christmas Carol Outing.

November 22nd 2009 was when this happened. I believe it was a few days before that we contacted each other to see whether any of us were free to go out for lunch and a movie. Four of us were free that day, and we met at Gurney around 1pm. Delton, me and Tameer then met up at the front of G Hotel and proceeded up to the carpark where the 3 of us parked side-by-side. We later met Chan Wai in front of the ticket counter and decided on watching A Christmas Carol. After buying the tickets, we had Nando's for lunch. The movie was not that good actually. Only a 4/10 from me.

IMG_0689

IMG_0694
Tameer.
IMG_0695
Chan Wai.
IMG_0698
Delton.
IMG_0700
Watched A Christmas Carol that day.
IMG_0703
Nando's for lunch. Our drinks.
IMG_0705
A slice of lemon.
IMG_0707
My sandwich. We basically all ate the same thing.

Photos taken with my Canon EOS 500D and Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing A*Teens - Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment