Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#774-Thai Trip Oct 2009 PT.8 ~ Temple of The Muddy Waters, Bangkok.

So, in this post, I resume blogging about my trip to Thailand back in October. So as we picked up our friend's friend, we headed for a temple somewhere on the outskirts of Bangkok. According to the helper there who understood English, the temple is named for Temple of The Muddy Waters. An interesting thing about the temple is that it is built on top of water. The whole area covering the temple is on water. Also, the temple is separated from the carpark/main road by a long wooden trail. And there are a lot of greens there, which sort of gave me a peaceful feeling.




























Luang Por Boonyarith.









Photos taken with my Sony DSC-W300.
iTunes playing Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta and John Abraham - Where's The Party Tonight.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment