Thursday, January 28, 2010

#786-Canon Digital IXUS 120IS or Sony Cybershot DSC-W380?

I'm thinking of upgrading my compact camera this year. I need something which can take HD videos as I do more and more videos for YouTube nowadays. My current Sony DSC-W300 can't take HD videos and although the camera is still good, I think it's now time for an upgrade. Previously I was looking at the Canon Digital IXUS 120IS, since at that time, the range of Sony camera didn't catch my eye. At CES 2010 just a couple of weeks ago, Sony launched 12 new cameras, and among them a few new W-series models. One of them caught my eye and it is the Sony Cybershot DSC-W380. So now I'm deciding between these two models and I'll probably get them after this upcoming Chinese New Year.

Canon Digital IXUS 120IS page on Canon Malaysia website.





Sony Cybershot DSC-W380 on Sony Malaysia website.




Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment