Sunday, April 18, 2010

#827-Maxis Mobile Broadband.

Hello everyone! I got my Maxis Mobile Broadband during the PC Fair in Penang last weekend. I wanted to try it out, see whether it was good or not. Indeed, during my week with it, the mobile broadband performed really good, although there were parts when the connection was a little slow. This mobile broadband is definitely better than Streamyx! I paid RM150 upfront for the USB modem stick, and among the three packages, I chose the 6GB one. I didn't want to subscribe to the plan actually, so I returned it within a week and got my RM150 back.

IMG_0875
All the stuff that came with the broadband. The green card holder and green pouch are free gifts.
IMG_0876
IMG_0881

Photos taken with my Canon EOS 500D.
iTunes playing Ke$ha - TiK ToK.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment