Sunday, May 23, 2010

#880-'Lok Lok' Day, May 2010 freshman seminar.

Last week was the start of the May semester for AUP students at INTI. I'm skipping this semester, so I don't have to go to college for the start of the semester. It was also the start for the May 2010 intake AUP students. Last Thursday, there was a freshman seminar for the new intakes and a steamboat session for those who want to eat as well. I went there, I met a group of my friends as well as the seniors.

'Lok Lok' Day, May 2010 freshman seminar on Flickr.

IMG_2762
Gossiping?
IMG_2764
It was held in the dining hall. Hello Marcus!
IMG_2777
Harry and Kelvin posing.
IMG_2793
Mr. Wong, head of the AUP programme.
IMG_2836
Marcus getting a massage from Edwin. The rest looking on except Viki.
IMG_2864
May intake students. Small group compared to the January 2010 or March 2010 intake.
IMG_2870
Hello!

Photos taken with my Canon EOS 500D.
iTunes playing Jay-Z feat. Swizz Beatz - On To The Next One.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment