Wednesday, September 15, 2010

#918-'Reunion'.

Last Saturday, me, Adam, Merritt, Fione, and Vanessa went out for dinner with Mrs. See, our high school English tuition teacher, who is also my grandaunt. Yangshi, Adam's girlfriend tagged along as well. I suggested Terubong Seafood Restaurant along Jalan Paya Terubong. More photos if you click on the Flickr link below.

'Reunion' on Flickr.

IMG_9910
The teacher/grandaunt.
IMG_9945
Yangshi and Adam.
IMG_9949
Vanessa and Fione.
IMG_9970
We all went home full! =)
IMG_9984
Group photo.
IMG_9996
HMMMMM????
IMG_0027
Adam thinking. I kinda like how this photo turned out.
IMG_0032
Me and Merritt then adjourned to McDonalds Sunrise for some McFlurry.
IMG_0044
Merritt.

Photos taken with my Canon EOS 500D.
iTunes playing The Saturdays - Higher.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment