Monday, November 22, 2010

#945-Tabitha's birthday dinner.

Taking a quick rest from studying, so I'm here blogging for a little while.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, last month, on the 13th, a few of us gathered at Wen Han's house to celebrate Tabitha's birthday. Tab is someone I met in college, and to my surprise, she shares the same birthdate as me! First time actually meeting someone with the same birthdate as me. =) So, Wen Han as the host, pretty much did everything for us, including cooking, hosting, and letting us have a good time! I was the photographer for the night and YUU was the videographer for the night.

Tabitha's birthday dinner on Flickr.

IMG_1220
Yuu, Me and Tabitha.
IMG_1229
Trying to get Kelly to take a photo.
IMG_1238
At the dinner table.
IMG_1251
Wen Han the host, that's Chai Chai on the right.
IMG_1267
Natalie, Soon Keat and Zuan Fu supposed to be acting out something for losing the game of 'Can'.
IMG_1320
Now it was my and Yuu's turn to act out as husband and husband if I remember correctly.
IMG_1335
Aaron and Chai Chai supposed to be 'dancing'.
IMG_1370
Everyone feasting on the cake.
IMG_1387
Group photo!

Photos taken with my Canon EOS 500D.
iTunes playing Ke$ha - Sleazy.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment